Mandatory semester abroad

Julie Pontvianne

As part of the ITECH engineering programme, all students must spend one semester studying abroad. This semester takes place in the 2nd year (semester 7, also known as S7) of the engineering cycle.

All students enrolled on the ITECH engineering degree course spend S7 in one of our partner universities in Europe and North America:

The S7 courses are all in English (except for students going to the Université de Sherbrooke) and focus on polymer chemistry.

*The University of Sherbrooke is only available to students of French nationality.

A question about your mobility project?

If you are planning to go abroad (internship, academic exchange or gap year) or if you are an international student wishing to come to study at ITECH Lyon, do not hesitate to contact the International Relations Office.