For complete program information, including how to apply, please visit the full website for the program: IPL Summer School
Who can apply?
For students who have completed at least one year of university studies in science, with at least preliminary knowledge in chemistry.
What does the scientific program contain?
At ITECH, students will have the opportunity to do multiple laboratory sessions focused on polymers:
What is included?
The program fee covers:
- Meet and greet at Lyon airport or Lyon train station
- Housing in a student residence (with private bathroom)
- Practical lab sessions at ITECH (60 hours)
- A welcome dinner, a welcome lunch, dinner in a French family, and a farewell dinner, tasting of French products
- French classes (16 hours)
- Cultural and industrial visits and activities (transportation and entrance tickets are also included)
- Public transport card for the whole period of the program
- Around-the-clock support from our international team
€2,150 for 4 weeks of French lessons and practical scientific sessions.