The corporate chair of Industrial Circular Economy (Chaire Economie Circulaire Industrielle in French) is an industry-oriented chair that meets the needs of industrial sectors and member companies, in conjunction with academic and institutional partners, as well as regional and national ones.
The thematic working groups initially proposed are:
- Re-use and sustainability
- LCA and labels
Missions of the corporate chair
- Establishing links between industry and higher education players, students and professors
- Offering a space to collaborate, share and communicate technical and legal information
- Covering all phases of industrial processes, from upstream to downstream; from eco-design to end-of-life material recycling
- Establishing the link between the development needs of companies’ industrial strategies and technological solutions
- Researching technological solutions and carrying out material tests
- R&D in industrial fields validated by the scientific committee
- Co-constructing and delivering scientific publications
- Organizing seminars and webinars for knowledge transfer
- Identifying specific training needs and proposing suitable modules
Why become a member of the corporate chair
- Join the ITECH network: industrial, academic, and institutional partners; innovation centers, technical centers, the Orée association…
- Benefit from ITECH’s expertise and experience of collaborative work in the field of circular economy, acquired through its research activities, consultancy assignments and technological services in its 4 historical technological fields
- Participate in the thematic working groups initially proposed by the corporate chair: traceability, re-use and sustainability, materials, logistics, LCA and labels
- Prospecting new talents, gaining visibility and credibility with students through thematic interventions in their academic programs, but also by involving them in innovative research programs
- Participate in the development and dissemination of new skills
- Benefit from the connections between the corporate chair and the new Advanced Master’s in Innovation Project Management in Circular Economy
- Strengthening the CSR dimension of committed companies
How to become member of the corporate chair
*Over 3 years.
**Donations are tax-exempt at 60%, as this is a form of sponsorship (for companies in France).
***The year runs from September to September.
****Corporate sponsorship does not involve any compensation for the company.
For further information, please contact Mr. Lopez: firstname.lastname@example.org