At ITECH, disability is not an obstacle to talent!
ITECH’s Accessibility and Disability Advisor is available on a continuous basis to support students with documented disabilities, chronic conditions, and permanent or temporary injuries.
When you are admitted to ITECH and throughout your studies, you are invited to make your situation known to the Director of Studies or directly to the ITECH Accessibility Services Officer. All situations are assessed in order to define accommodations or compensatory solutions, on a case-by-case basis, with discretion and confidentiality.
For example, the ITECH students concerned may have access to material, human or organizational aids:
- Specific software
- Elevators and transportation (emergency wheelchairs)
- Comfortable seats in all our classrooms
- Help with note-taking via the Moodle pedagogical platform
- Exam secretary
- Pedagogical support
- Integration tutoring
- Adjustment of timetables
- Extension of loan periods at the library
- Adaptation of the curriculum
- Special arrangements for exams
Louis ROY – Disability and Accessibility Advisor – email@example.com