For complete program information, including how to apply, please visit the full website for the program: IPL Summer School
For students with a scientific background (preferably but not exclusively chemistry/materials/polymers), having finished at least their first year of university.
What scientific program?
At ITECH, students will have the opportunity to do several laboratory sessions foocused on polymers:
- Polymer synthesis
- Formulation of adhesives
- Textile applications
- Leather applications
What does it include?
The program fee covers:
- Meet and greet at Lyon airport or Lyon train station
- Housing in a student residence (with private bathroom)
- Practical lab sessions at ITECH (60 hours)
- A welcome dinner, a welcome lunch, dinner in a French family, a lunch at a cheese farm and a farewell dinner, tasting of French products
- French classes (16 hours)
- Cultural and industrial visits and activities (transportation and entrance tickets are also included)
- Public Transport card for the whole period of the Summer Program
€2150 for 4 weeks of lessons in French and practical scientific sessions.
Summer School Brochure
To read the PDF, click here.