Organisation of the studies
The “Technical manager in cosmetics and formulated colored products” training course can be done as :
- Regular training under the student status
- Vocational training (Professionalization Contract, Fongecif…)
It delivers a level 2 professional certification registered in the National Directory of Professional Certifications (RNCP).
Length of studies: 10 to 12 months with an internship in a company that last 4 to 6 months.
- Institution certificate (recognized by our industrial partners)
This training program is accessible through Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE)
Admission is done through study of file of pupils with an scientific L2, DUT or BTS (2 years of university studies).
Tuition fees are €4 400/year (2013-2014 school year)
Registration is done online on the ITECH website
The objectives are to train specialists in the field of colored cosmetics for the industries of cosmetic formulation (care, make-up, cleansing products, raw materials suppliers and/or manufacturers of cosmetic products) and also, in the applications of color and of colorimetry for all kinds of industries.
- Written and Oral Communication
- Languages (English)
- Experimental methodology
- Physical – Chemistry
- Health and Safety, Environment, Quality
- Industrial Microbiology
- Raw Materials
- Pigments, fats, emulsions
- Skin biochemistry
- Colorimetry and MTAO
- Quality control Colorimetry. Putting together data bases
- Formulation of white and colored cosmetic products
- Research project
The openings are of either of a technical nature (research & development laboratory – measurements & controls laboratory – production), or of a technical-commercial one or in customer assistance.
Our 1st employment service has a three-fold objective:
- Giving information, counselling and following the steps linked to employing each young graduate up until signing the contract,
- Giving information, promoting and helping employment for graduates through recruitment agencies and industrials,
- Promotion and partnerships with institutions (APEC…).