- A specific tutoring program from ITECH for teams participating in the Campus Creation competition.
- Valorizing participation in the Campus Creation competition by attributing ECTS credits (only in 1st Year).
- Identifying students who have an idea or a project coming into 1st Year (study among the students).
- Individual meetings of heads of projects within the “Midis de l’Entrepreneuriat.”
- Networking of the heads of project with experts and guidance towards the accompanying structures.
The entrepreneur’s path at ITECH
Year 1 – awareness
1 – Testimonials of entrepreneurs – 2h
2 – CAMPUS competition:
Trans-disciplinary Project – S1 – 24h00
Optional Module S2 – 20h00
Year 2 – deepening
Company creation game COMETE – 18h
YEAR 3 – SPÉCIALISATION (OPTIONaL)
- End of studies internship on a creation project
- Entrepreneur student status
- University Diploma Entrepreneur Student (D2E)
Each year, ITECH students are rewarded for their ideas and their projects!
CHALLENGE DE L’IDEE 2015
CAMPUS CRÉATION 2015
BEST CREATIVITY PRIZE for Ecobattery : a new way of storing energy : hydrogen batteries.
CAMPUS CRÉATION 2014
THE ENTREPRENEURIAL TEAM PRIZE for the Heptagram Conception : high end doors-windows.
CAMPUS CRÉATION 2013
2011—Over a picnic on Lake Geneva, Caloune, Benou and Nico tell themselves: “This is the moment.” Nico has just shown them his latest video of the topless MUG, his latest prototype. No more doubt, it’s time for them to take on an adventure…
creator of Néolid, 2 medals Lépine competition Plastic Materials 1991
– Extract from www.neolid.com/blog
Thanks to his infectious enthusiasm, JC Lumaret has managed to get the backing of researchers and investors behind his firm CARIBIOS, with an ambitious project: revolutionizing the plastic life cycle by mastering its time of degradation…
creator of Carbios – CF 1979
– Extract of article from April 2015 – Industry & Technology
After an career in the automotive sector, MH Gramatikoff wished to train himself with the desire to create his own company. It has since be done…
Plastic manufacturing in the genes— MP 1994
– Extract form article from 28/05/2015 – Revue Bref RA