The ITECH Challenges® draw on a network of around sixty schools in every specialist area: mechanics, chemistry, information technology, textiles, etc… :
- Engineering Grandes Ecoles, scientific and technical universities.
- Higher Schools of Business or Management.
- Applied Art and Design Schools.
This body of partner schools permits the “intercultural” application of skills, thereby increasing the richness and value of the technical studies that are organised.
What’s unique about the Challenges?
Above all, it’s the organisers’ ability to encourage industrialists to innovate, by entrusting ambitious study subjects and forming multidisciplinary, multicultural research teams capable of tackling the proposed subject and by motivating them by giving them a taste for research.
Call for participation
Are your students required to complete a placement or industrial project over the final year of their course (4-5 years of undergraduate + postgraduate studies)?
We offer them the opportunity to spend this placement competing in an innovation contest, working either with a company or in your laboratories.
Students can work individually or in teams. Teams can be comprised of students studying the same specialist subject or complementary specialist subjects.
By participating in this competition, your students:
- work on a complex industrial project
- develop their innovativeness and creativity
- hone their ability to work together, with each participant contributing their own skills