Created in 1992, this annual competition is aimed at students, higher education institutions and industrialists. It brings these three groups together, putting their combined skills to work on innovative technology projects.
Technological innovation is a powerful creative driving force within the world of industry. It should be promoted by preparing its future upper management.
This is the mission that the ITECH Challenges® have set themselves, by developing the innovativeness and creativity of students, offering them the chance to participate in real industrial projects whilst on placement.
Technological transfers are encouraged by introducing skills that the company does not possess (multidisciplinary student teams, access to the schools’ research laboratories).
It therefore becomes possible to create new businesses, based on the innovative ideas brought to light and the development of new processes or products.
- September to February: Students enrol for the current Itech Challenge.
- Early March: Official launch of the Itech Challenge at an information seminar.
- Mid-July: Submission of the candidates’ study reports to the organisers of the Itech Challenge.
- From mid-July to late August: 1st reading and marking of the reports by the Reading Committee.
- 4th September: Pre-selection of the best study reports for presentation to the Grand Jury.
- Late September: Oral presentation of the best pre-selected reports to the Grand Jury and Prize-giving at the official ceremony.
Telephone: 04 72 18 01 62