- More than 300 students
- More than 2,000 graduates
- 4 specialist teaching subjects: formulation chemistry (paints, inks, adhesives and cosmetics), textiles, plastics, leather
- More than 300 trainees in continuing education every year
- 16 research professors, including 9 Doctors
- More than 15 partner universities worldwide
- 100% of engineering students gain international experience
- 30% of students spend more than 6 months abroad on a placement
More than 8,000 m² of teaching and research facilities
- The Ecully site is ITECH’s head-office: 5,700m2 including 10 classrooms, 1 lecture hall, 1 library, 2 continuing education classrooms and 3,000m2 of laboratories, the specialist formulation chemistry teaching and research centre, the specialist plastics research centre and the students’ living area (common room and clubs).
- The Roanne site is located in the Diderot science park and covers 2,000m2 including 2 classrooms and 1,500m2 of laboratories, as well as the specialist textile teaching and research centre.
- The Gerland site (Technical Leather Centre): 800m2 including one classroom, control laboratory and specialist leather teaching and research centre.
- The Mermoz site is a teaching centre belonging to the CIRFAP (Interregional Plastics Engineering Sandwich-Education Centre). A partnership was formed between ITECH and CIRFAP to pool their full-size plastics engineering machines, in order to provide students with high-performance facilities. 1,500m2 of laboratory and teaching centre are made available to ITECH.