ITECH Students – Erasmus

Who is eligible?

Any student enrolled in a teaching institution can apply under conditions:

He or she must have validated and finished the first year of studies.

Attention: the candidate must be of one of the 31 nationalities participating in the program (30 EU countries and Turkey)

Or : A residents card with 10 years garantee
Or : Political or stateless (a person which no state considers him or her as a citizen).


Step 1

Inform the International Relations Service: 

Step 2

Apply to go abroad

Apply for a specific course: (See intranet) before  beginning of October in order to leave for the 2nd semester of the school year.

after submitting your application for a specific course you will be summoned by the Head of Studies. During this interview, bring:

  • A cover letter
  • A learning agreement (see link below). A minimal language level can be asked for before leaving for the welcoming university. See the Erasmus tab dedicated to this on the site of said university.
    Learning agreement : complete the Learning Agreement / prepare a list of choices that will be discussed during the interview with the Head of Studies.

List of partner ERASMUS Universities :

You can also do a non-ERASMUS academic exchange within the framework of bilateral agreement or do a sandwich year. In Russia, Nothern Africa, Americas, Asia… See the concerned universities :

If you are interested by other universities, contact the International Relations Service.

Explain your choices : Be vigilant. certain universities can impose certain subjects. Take these into account.

Step 3

Apply for foreign universities (once your choice of course and lessons are validated).

  • Application Files : see the partner university’s web site
  • Deadline for depositing files: see the partner university’s web site

Step 4

Apply for Erasmus and/or Explora grants (contact the International Relations Service).


Go to the partner university’s web site.

You can also other lodgings in which case it is up to you to take your own initiatives.


Contact the International Relations Service of partner universities in which you are applying.