ITECH-Lyon trains engineers in the field of polymers and their applications, in particular in plastic materials, textiles, composites, chemistry (through paints, inks, adhesives and cosmetics) as well as in leather and its uses (shoo making, leather goods). As a private entity, ITECH Lyon is State-recognised non-profit teaching association, created and supported by the professional federations and their member companies. The school proposes a English section with the full program taught in English for the training aimed towards the coatings, plastic material and textile industries. ITECH is also a world renowned leather institution, with some of the largest companies in the industry, as well as SMEs, recruiting ITECH leather engineers.
With a State-accredited French engineering degree (CTI), ITECH is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, associated to the University of Lyon.
We offer post-graduate and graduate training courses ( Bac+2 à Bac+6), our strong points being:
- Guaranteed valuable student work experience: 12 months of internships over the 3-year course, with an additional 9 month for gap years
- International experience: at least 1 exchange semester + internships abroad
- Strong industrial network
- High employment rate after graduation (60% upon graduation day…)
- Accredited master’s level degree: CTI (France) and EUR-ACE (Europe)
- Full program available in English and French
- Social sciences and entrepreneurship courses to give you a multi-disciplinary approach to your career…
If education is ITECH’s first vocation, its links with industry are amongst its strong points. These are translated through strong partnerships in the R&D fields. ITECH Lyon and its subsidiary ITECH Entreprises offer scientific and technical contractual services in the form of industrial studies, trials, consulting, material leasing and vocational training.