- Over 500 students
- More than 3000 graduates
- 4 majors: Formulation Chemistry (paints, inks, adhesives and cosmetics), Textile Materials, Plastic Materials and Leather
- Over 300 interns in vocational training each year
- 16 lecturer-researchers, 9 of whom are Doctorates
- Over 15 partner universities throughout the world
- 100% of students have an international experience outside of France (first year internship)
- 30% of students spend over 6 months abroad for internships
Teaching and research
Over 8000 m² dedicated to teaching and research
The Ecully site in the West of Lyon is the main site of ITECH. It possesses 5700m2 of facilities, which includes 10 class rooms, 1 amphitheater, 1 library, 2 Vocational Education training rooms and 3000m² of laboratories, the Formulation Chemistry research and teaching platform, the Plastic Materials research platform and the student union (common room and associations).
It is located in the Diderot Technopole of Roanne (1h15 from Lyon) and consists in 2000m² of facilities: 2 class rooms and a 1500m² of laboratories making up the Textile teaching and research platform.
Gerland Site (Technical center of Leather)
800m²: class room, testing laboratories, teaching and research platform for the Leather Speciality.
This teaching platform is part of the CIRFAP (Interregional Center of Part-Time Training for Plastic Manufacturing). A partnership was put into place between ITECH and CIRFAP to pool together plastic manufacturing machinery in order for students to work with highly efficient life-size tools. 1500m² of laboratories and a teaching platform are made available for ITECH.