An engineering school’s know-how in the service to the industry
From its experience in polymer materials and their applications and from its relations with industry, ITECH offers numerous services to companies through ITECH Entreprises and ITECH Innovation.
Activities of ITECH Entreprises
- Vocational training modules: collective training, on demand, tutoring, development of certifications and qualifications.
- Technological services: trials, studies, analysis and characterization.
- Presta + By ITECH: employment of an engineer dedicated to a project and managed by ITECH
- Counselling and audits: Development of new products, eco-conception, expertise on manufacturing processes, application, control and selection of materials and raw materials…
4 teaching and research technological platforms
- Formulation chemistry (cosmetics, paints, adhesives, inks…)– Download the list of equipment
- Plastic Materials – Download the list of equipment
- Textile Techniques – Download the list of equipment
Companies investing in research through ITECH to develop projects can benefit from Research Tax Credits.